Friday, March 15, 2013

Paris.

We landed in Paris on a Wednesday (I think). It was freezing cold and about 10am. Rick and I were exhausted. Lily cried pretty much the entire flight so she ended up sleeping on me the majority of the time in the air. Ruthie and Charlie were out cold when we landed and we all know waking up a 4 and 2 year old isn't ideal.

We let everyone else get off the plane first and then we started loading everything up - a carseat, a carry one weighting at least 40lbs, an umbrella stroller, 4 over carry on backs, 2 adult backpacks, 5 winter coats and 3 kids. Lily started crying. I looked back at her and she'd throw up ALL OVER her clothes. Of course, we being the wise seasoned mother that I am failed to pack an additional outfit for her. Thankfully I did pack her pajamas. Although we had to get off the airplane so she sat in the throw up clothes for the better part of 45 minutes screaming as we made our way to our next gate.

Thankfully we didn't have that long of a layover in Paris. Our Clermont-Ferrand plane was on time and we got to our new home in one piece. Kind of.

This is Lily in Paris. Um. Yeah.

A bit out of order. Charlie and Ruthie having a quick snack in ATL before boarding the Air France flight.

Here goes nothing!

Trying to stay awake in Paris. I caved and took a 15 minute nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment