Friday, March 15, 2013

France. Ready or not.



The Saturday before the Tuesday that we flew Charlie didn't look so good. We can always tell he's getting sick because his energy level dips a bit and he looks super tired. I knew it was his ears. We decided to run the kids to the CVS Minute Clinic. Sure enough, a double ear infection. I had the doctor check Ruthie's ears as well. Hers had fluid that did in appear to be infected. I asked for antibiotics x 2. 

By Tuesday both kids were fine we had finally finished weighing suitcases, unpacking and repacking. We decided to head to Chickfila for one last diet lemonade and chargrilled chicken sandwich for awhile. Both were equally delicious.

At the airport we unloaded 6 suitcases all filled to the brim, 3 carseats, a pack in play, 2 strollers and 5 carry on bags. It looked like the circus had come to town. 

In my carry on I had packed baby food for Lily. Before buying/packing it I read the TSA website and made sure I wasn't going to have to throw it away as soon as we got there. The website sight said baby food, formula, breast milk = a ok. The TSA workers at the airport didn't get the same memo. I had to have a pat down. I wasn't happy. After this slight hiccup we boarded the plane and headed to ATL.

All of our planes were on time. Miracles do happen and before we knew it we were on our Air France flight. Next stop Paris!!
 


Charlie overseeing the entire weighing/labeling/checking in process. All of our luggage made it to France! Miracles do happen.

Lily and me on the first flight. You can tell because we're smiling...

Flying - not so impressive to Charlie and Ruthie. Charlie insisted the window shade be down the entire flight. To each his own...

No comments:

Post a Comment