Friday, March 15, 2013

Clermont Ferrand. Ready or not...


We were thankful just to be finished flying when we got to Clermont. I remember telling Rick that I didn't care if I hated it here. I was NOT going home until they told us it was time to move back. I'm still of that mind by the way. Sorry Greenville/US people, either our kids have to get a lot older or you all can come see us.
 
We had a nice family (who I had not preciously met) meet us at the airport. They were so sweet to bring us some starter groceries and even let us borrow some euros (we'd totally forgotten we'd need cash and that our credit cards might not work here). And the best part - they still want to hang out with us! Let's just say we were a little rough looking when we got here. Thank you Hamiltons!! We appreciate all you did for us!!
 
On the road following our French realtor!

At Michelin global headquarters getting our keys and info for our temp housing. Lily is clearly over it all. And Charlie well he was too. The kids did love the fact that our sunroof was so big!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment