Saturday, April 20, 2013

Multisport

Because our son is so talented and has an amazing amount of enthusiasm for life...I'm sorry I can't stop laughing...

Let's just say Multisport is a God send. It is a neat program that teaches kids 4-6ish about different sports. Charlie LOVES it. Not only because he gets to run around like a maniac but because one of his best friends here is in the program as well. Pray for the coaches. They're going to need it...

Charlie's first day of Multisport was this past Wednesday. When I picked him up he was red faced and had a huge smile! Success. They worked on rugby skills as well as tennis. Next time they will work on tennis again and basketball. He cannot wait to go back.

Charlie having a snack on our walk back from Multisport. He refused to look at the camera and smile...

Ruthie having a brioche au chocolat on the way to pick Charlie up from Multisport. She also refused to look at the camera. My kids...I tell ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment